Small Business Fire Damage Recovery for Colorado Springs
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your business and stop operations for months following. When folks think of fire damage, they usually focus on the heat and flames but ash and fumes can stay around the property much longer. Additionally, the odor these substances leave can hang in the air for years if neglected and hurt your business’ brand.
The professionals at Paul Davis understand how harmful fires can be to your commercial property and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing ash and smoke damage too. Throughout the Colorado Springs region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- We arrive at your business to help within hours, any day or any time
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to remove ash and smoke
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Thorough cleaning for any harmed items, tools and other contents inside
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment designed to eliminate water resulting from killing the flames
- We can restore any area of your business that was ruined by the fire
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
We understand how difficult a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to return your property back to its original state. Our technical education, sanitation methods and tools combined with our experience results in faster cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can save items using specialized tools and sanitation methods, typically being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
Let our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.