Superior Water Damage Services in Woodland Park, CO
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be devastating in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs specialized, efficient water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Woodland Park area.
After experiencing water damage, your property needs more than a simple vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like ceilings are typically more smudged and saturated than they appear. Aged water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians remedy these problems to make sure that your home returns to a livable state quickly.
Paul Davis Restoration is well-known in the Woodland Park area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when repairing leaks on your property. Woodland Park residents can rely on our professionals to extract water from your property in an hour or less.
If you find water damage in your basement, follow these safety measures to ensure safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a protected and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer wet books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Never use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in stagnant water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Woodland Park, CO today for a quote.