The Best Water Damage Solutions in Woodland Park, CO
Water is essential, but it has potential to be hazardous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs effective, quick water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Woodland Park area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a simple vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like walls are often more stained and saturated than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and increases mold spreading in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these problems to make sure that your home returns to a livable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is famous in the Woodland Park area as a superior and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when handling leaks on your property. Woodland Park residents can depend on our professionals to remove water from your home in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you notice water damage in any room in your house, adhere to these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a secure and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw wet books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Never use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in standing water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Water can majorly harm your house, so don’t wait to call our qualified restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Woodland Park, CO today for a quote.