Our Water Damage Services in Usaf Academy, CO
Humans require water for existence, but it has the possibility to be devastating in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, defective plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that damages your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes effective, quick water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Usaf Academy area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a standard vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like walls are often more smudged and saturated than they appear. Old water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and increases mold spreading in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians remedy these issues to make sure that your home returns to a livable state immediately.
We are well-known in the Usaf Academy area as a top-notch and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration technicians let our results be our proof when repairing leaks on your property. Usaf Academy residents can count on our professionals to eliminate water from your home in an hour or less.
If you discover water damage in your basement, follow these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a protected and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove wet books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Never use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stagnant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call an expert. Call Paul Davis of Usaf Academy, CO today for a quote.