Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Services in Usaf Academy, CO
Humans require water for existence, but it has the possibility to be hazardous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes specialized, fast water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Usaf Academy area.
After taking on water damage, your property requires more than a basic vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like walls are usually more stained and wet than they appear. Old water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and increases mold spreading in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these issues to ensure your home returns to a livable state quickly.
We are respected in the Usaf Academy area as a superior and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration technicians let our results speak for themselves when repairing leaks in your home. Usaf Academy residents can count on our professionals to eliminate water from your home in an hour or less.
Advice for Water Damage Cleanup
If you discover water damage in your basement, adhere to these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a protected and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove wet books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in dormant water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call an expert. Call Paul Davis of Usaf Academy, CO today for a quote.