Our Water Damage Solutions in Simla, CO
We need water to survive, but it has potential to be dangerous in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, deficient plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs effective, quick water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Simla area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like walls are usually more stained and wet than they appear. Aged water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these problems to ensure your home returns to a habitable state rapidly.
We are famous in the Simla area as a superior and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results be our proof when handling leaks on your property. Simla residents can count on our professionals to extract water from your property in an hour or less.
Advice for Water Damage Cleanup
If you notice water damage in a specific area of your home, adhere to these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a safe and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw wet books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in stationary water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Simla, CO today for a quote.