Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Solutions in Rush, CO
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be dangerous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, defective plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes effective, quick water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Rush area.
After taking on water damage, your property requires more than a standard vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like draperies are often more discolored and wet than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and adds to mold spreading in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these issues to ensure your home returns to a habitable state rapidly.
Paul Davis Restoration is famous in the Rush area as a high-quality and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when handling leaks on your property. Rush residents can depend on our professionals to extract water from your home in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you discover water damage in any room in your house, follow these safety measures to ensure safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a safe and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Never use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stationary water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Water can majorly affect your property, so don’t wait to get in touch with our qualified restoration technicians. Call Paul Davis of Rush, CO today for an estimate.