Superior Water Damage Solutions in Rush, CO
Water is vital, but it has potential to be devastating in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes specialized, fast water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Rush area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a standard vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like carpets are typically more discolored and drenched than they appear. Aged water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and increases mold spreading in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these issues to ensure your home returns to a inhabitable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is well-known in the Rush area as a superior and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when handling leaks in your home. Rush residents can rely on our professionals to extract water from your property in an hour or less.
If you discover water damage in a specific area of your home, adhere to these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Never use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stagnant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Rush, CO today for a quote.