The Best Water Damage Services in Ramah, CO
Water is fundamental, but it has potential to be hazardous in the wrong place. Problems like faulty appliances, deficient plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs specialized, quick water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Ramah area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a basic vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like ceilings are typically more stained and drenched than they appear. Old water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these issues to make sure that your home returns to a habitable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is famous in the Ramah area as a superior and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results be our proof when cleaning up leaks in your home. Ramah residents can count on our professionals to extract water from your property in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you find water damage in a specific area of your home, adhere to these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a secure and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in stationary water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
If there is water damage in your home, don’t wait to take care of it. Call Paul Davis of Ramah, CO today for an estimate.