Our Water Damage Services in Peyton, CO
Water is essential, but it has the possibility to be hazardous in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, defective plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes professional, fast water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Peyton area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a basic vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like ceilings are often more stained and wet than they appear. Old water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and adds to mold proliferation in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these issues to ensure your home returns to a habitable state rapidly.
We are well-known in the Peyton area as a superior and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when handling leaks in your home. Peyton residents can rely on our professionals to eliminate water from your home in an hour or less.
If you discover water damage in any room in your house, adhere to these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a secure and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove wet books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Never use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in still water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Water can drastically affect your house, so don’t wait to contact our professional restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Peyton, CO today for a quote.