Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Services in Palmer Lake, CO
Humans require water for existence, but it has potential to be hazardous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, deficient plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes effective, fast water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Palmer Lake area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a basic vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like walls are typically more discolored and saturated than they appear. Old water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these problems to ensure your home returns to a inhabitable state quickly.
We are respected in the Palmer Lake area as a superior and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results be our proof when cleaning up leaks on your property. Palmer Lake residents can count on our professionals to extract water from your home in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you find water damage in any room in your house, adhere to these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer damp books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Never use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in dormant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
If there is water damage in your home, don’t wait to get it cleaned up. Call Paul Davis of Palmer Lake, CO today for a quote.