Superior Water Damage Services in Monument, CO
Humans require water for existence, but it has potential to be dangerous in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes specialized, efficient water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Monument area.
After experiencing water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like draperies are usually more stained and saturated than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these issues to ensure your home returns to a inhabitable state immediately.
We are well-known in the Monument area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when dealing with leaks in your home. Monument residents can count on our professionals to extract water from your property in an hour or less.
If you find water damage in a specific area of your home, adhere to these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a protected and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw wet books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Never use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in still water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
If there is water damage in your home, don’t wait to handle it. Call Paul Davis of Monument, CO today for a quote.