Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Solutions in Matheson, CO
Water is vital, but it has the possibility to be devastating in the wrong place. Problems like faulty appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs high-quality, fast water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Matheson area.
After taking on water damage, your property requires more than a basic vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like carpets are often more discolored and saturated than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and adds to mold proliferation in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these issues to ensure your home returns to a inhabitable state quickly.
Paul Davis Restoration is renowned in the Matheson area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration technicians let our results speak for themselves when dealing with leaks in your home. Matheson residents can rely on our professionals to remove water from your property in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you find water damage in a specific area of your home, adhere to these safety measures to ensure safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a protected and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in dormant water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Matheson, CO today for a quote.