Superior Water Damage Services in Matheson, CO
Humans require water for existence, but it has potential to be dangerous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that damages your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs specialized, fast water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Matheson area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a standard vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like draperies are often more smudged and saturated than they appear. Aged water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians remedy these problems to ensure your home returns to a livable state rapidly.
Paul Davis Restoration is renowned in the Matheson area as a top-notch and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when cleaning up leaks in your home. Matheson residents can count on our professionals to remove water from your home in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you discover water damage in a specific area of your home, follow these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a safe and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove wet books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Never use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in dormant water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Matheson, CO today for an estimate.