Superior Water Damage Services in Manituo Springs, CO
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be devastating in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes professional, efficient water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Manituo Springs area.
After taking on water damage, your property requires more than a basic vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like ceilings are often more discolored and saturated than they appear. Aged water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and increases mold spreading in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these problems to make sure that your home returns to a livable state rapidly.
We are famous in the Manituo Springs area as a top-notch and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results be our proof when cleaning up leaks on your property. Manituo Springs residents can depend on our professionals to eliminate water from your property in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you notice water damage in a specific area of your home, adhere to these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a safe and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove wet books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in standing water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Manituo Springs, CO today for a quote.