Superior Water Damage Solutions in Limon, CO
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be dangerous in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes specialized, fast water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Limon area.
After experiencing water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like walls are often more discolored and saturated than they appear. Old water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and increases mold spreading in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these problems to ensure your home returns to a livable state rapidly.
Paul Davis Restoration is famous in the Limon area as a superior and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration technicians let our results be our proof when handling leaks in your home. Limon residents can count on our professionals to eliminate water from your property in an hour or less.
If you find water damage in any room in your house, follow these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a safe and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw wet books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Never use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stagnant water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Limon, CO today for a quote.