Superior Water Damage Services in Limon, CO
Water is vital, but it has the possibility to be hazardous in the wrong place. Problems like faulty appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes professional, quick water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Limon area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a basic vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like ceilings are typically more smudged and drenched than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and increases mold spreading in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians remedy these issues to ensure your home returns to a habitable state rapidly.
We are famous in the Limon area as a superior and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when dealing with leaks on your property. Limon residents can depend on our professionals to remove water from your home in an hour or less.
Advice for Water Damage Cleanup
If you discover water damage in your basement, adhere to these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a safe and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove damp books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in standing water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
If burst pipes or another accident has caused water damage in your home, don’t wait to take care of it. Call Paul Davis of Limon, CO today for an estimate.