Superior Water Damage Services in Larkspur, CO
Humans require water for existence, but it has the possibility to be hazardous in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes effective, fast water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Larkspur area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a standard vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like walls are often more stained and wet than they appear. Old water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and adds to mold proliferation in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these issues to make sure that your home returns to a livable state immediately.
We are well-known in the Larkspur area as a top-notch and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results be our proof when repairing leaks in your home. Larkspur residents can depend on our professionals to eliminate water from your property in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you discover water damage in any room in your house, adhere to these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a secure and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer damp books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in stagnant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
If burst pipes or another event has caused water damage in your home, don’t wait to get it cleaned up. Call Paul Davis of Larkspur, CO today for an estimate.