Our Water Damage Services in Larkspur, CO
Humans require water for existence, but it has potential to be hazardous in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that damages your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs high-quality, quick water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Larkspur area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a basic vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like carpets are typically more discolored and drenched than they appear. Old water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and adds to mold spreading in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these issues to ensure your home returns to a livable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is well-known in the Larkspur area as a high-quality and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results be our proof when repairing leaks on your property. Larkspur residents can depend on our professionals to remove water from your home in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you notice water damage in a specific area of your home, adhere to these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a protected and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer wet books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Never use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in still water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Larkspur, CO today for an estimate.