The Best Water Damage Solutions in Larkspur, CO
Water is essential, but it has the possibility to be devastating in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, deficient plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, fast water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Larkspur area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a standard vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like ceilings are usually more smudged and wet than they appear. Aged water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and adds to mold spreading in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these issues to ensure your home returns to a livable state rapidly.
We are renowned in the Larkspur area as a high-quality and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when repairing leaks in your home. Larkspur residents can depend on our professionals to eliminate water from your home in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you discover water damage in any room in your house, adhere to these safety measures to ensure safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a protected and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer wet books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Never use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stagnant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call an expert. Call Paul Davis of Larkspur, CO today for a quote.