The Best Water Damage Services in Kiowa, CO
Water is necessary, but it has the possibility to be devastating in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, deficient plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, fast water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Kiowa area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like carpets are usually more stained and wet than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and increases mold spreading in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these issues to make sure that your home returns to a habitable state rapidly.
We are well-known in the Kiowa area as a superior and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results be our proof when repairing leaks in your home. Kiowa residents can depend on our professionals to extract water from your property in an hour or less.
If you find water damage in any room in your house, follow these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw wet books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Never use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in still water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
If there is water damage in your home, don’t wait to take care of it. Call Paul Davis of Kiowa, CO today for a quote.