The Best Water Damage Solutions in Green Mountain Falls, CO
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be dangerous in the wrong place. Problems like faulty appliances, deficient plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs specialized, fast water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Green Mountain Falls area.
After experiencing water damage, your property requires more than a standard vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like carpets are typically more discolored and saturated than they appear. Old water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these issues to ensure your home returns to a livable state rapidly.
We are respected in the Green Mountain Falls area as a superior and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration technicians let our results speak for themselves when dealing with leaks in your home. Green Mountain Falls residents can rely on our professionals to extract water from your home in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you find water damage in a specific area of your home, follow these safety measures to ensure safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a secure and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in standing water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call an expert. Call Paul Davis of Green Mountain Falls, CO today for a quote.