Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Services in Franktown, CO
Humans require water for existence, but it has potential to be devastating in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, deficient plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes specialized, quick water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Franktown area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like draperies are usually more stained and drenched than they appear. Aged water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these problems to ensure your home returns to a habitable state immediately.
We are renowned in the Franktown area as a high-quality and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when repairing leaks in your home. Franktown residents can count on our professionals to remove water from your property in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you notice water damage in your basement, follow these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a secure and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove damp books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Never use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in standing water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
If burst pipes or another incident has caused water damage in your home, don’t wait to handle it. Call Paul Davis of Franktown, CO today for an estimate.