Superior Water Damage Solutions in Fountain, CO
Humans require water for existence, but it has the possibility to be hazardous in the wrong place. Problems like faulty appliances, defective plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes high-quality, fast water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Fountain area.
After taking on water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like walls are often more discolored and wet than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and increases mold growth in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these problems to ensure your home returns to a livable state quickly.
Paul Davis Restoration is renowned in the Fountain area as a superior and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when repairing leaks on your property. Fountain residents can rely on our professionals to remove water from your home in an hour or less.
Advice for Water Damage Cleanup
If you notice water damage in a specific area of your home, follow these safety measures to ensure safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a secure and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Never use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in standing water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call an expert. Call Paul Davis of Fountain, CO today for an estimate.