The Best Water Damage Services in Fountain, CO
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be hazardous in the wrong place. Problems like faulty appliances, deficient plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes professional, fast water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Fountain area.
After taking on water damage, your property needs more than a standard vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like walls are usually more stained and drenched than they appear. Aged water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and increases mold proliferation in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these issues to make sure that your home returns to a habitable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is respected in the Fountain area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when handling leaks in your home. Fountain residents can depend on our professionals to eliminate water from your home in an hour or less.
If you notice water damage in any room in your house, follow these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a secure and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove damp books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in stationary water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
If there is water damage in your home, don’t wait to get it cleaned up. Call Paul Davis of Fountain, CO today for a quote.