Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Solutions in Elbert, CO
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be devastating in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, deficient plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that damages your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs effective, fast water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Elbert area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a basic vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like walls are usually more stained and saturated than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these problems to make sure that your home returns to a livable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is respected in the Elbert area as a top-notch and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when dealing with leaks on your property. Elbert residents can count on our professionals to eliminate water from your home in an hour or less.
If you find water damage in your basement, follow these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a secure and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer wet books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Never use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in stagnant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
If burst pipes or another accident has caused water damage in your home, don’t wait to get it cleaned up. Call Paul Davis of Elbert, CO today for an estimate.