Superior Water Damage Solutions in Colorado Springs, CO
Humans require water for existence, but it has potential to be dangerous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that damages your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes high-quality, efficient water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Colorado Springs area.
After taking on water damage, your property requires more than a basic vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like carpets are often more stained and saturated than they appear. Old water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and adds to mold spreading in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these issues to ensure your home returns to a inhabitable state quickly.
Paul Davis Restoration is respected in the Colorado Springs area as a superior and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results be our proof when handling leaks in your home. Colorado Springs residents can depend on our professionals to eliminate water from your property in an hour or less.
If you find water damage in a specific area of your home, follow these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove wet books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in standing water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Water can majorly harm your house, so don’t wait to contact our professional restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Colorado Springs, CO today for a quote.