Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Services in Cascade, CO
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be devastating in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, defective plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, fast water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Cascade area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a basic vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like ceilings are often more stained and drenched than they appear. Aged water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and increases mold spreading in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these problems to ensure your home returns to a livable state quickly.
Paul Davis Restoration is famous in the Cascade area as a high-quality and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results be our proof when repairing leaks in your home. Cascade residents can rely on our professionals to remove water from your property in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you discover water damage in any room in your house, follow these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stationary water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Cascade, CO today for an estimate.