Our Water Damage Services in Calhan, CO
Water is necessary, but it has potential to be dangerous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, deficient plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that damages your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs high-quality, quick water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Calhan area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a basic vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like walls are usually more discolored and saturated than they appear. Aged water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and adds to mold proliferation in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these problems to make sure that your home returns to a livable state quickly.
Paul Davis Restoration is renowned in the Calhan area as a high-quality and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results be our proof when repairing leaks in your home. Calhan residents can count on our professionals to extract water from your home in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you discover water damage in your basement, follow these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a safe and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer wet books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Never use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in still water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call an expert. Call Paul Davis of Calhan, CO today for a quote.