Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Services in Bennett, CO
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be dangerous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, defective plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes specialized, quick water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Bennett area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like ceilings are typically more smudged and saturated than they appear. Aged water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and increases mold growth in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians remedy these issues to make sure that your home returns to a habitable state rapidly.
Paul Davis Restoration is famous in the Bennett area as a high-quality and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results be our proof when cleaning up leaks on your property. Bennett residents can depend on our professionals to extract water from your property in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you notice water damage in any room in your house, follow these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove damp books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Never use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in stationary water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Water can seriously affect your home, so don’t wait to call our professional restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Bennett, CO today for a quote.