The Best Water Damage Services in Bennett, CO
Humans require water for existence, but it has potential to be hazardous in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, quick water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Bennett area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a basic vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like ceilings are usually more discolored and wet than they appear. Aged water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and increases mold proliferation in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians remedy these problems to make sure that your home returns to a inhabitable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is well-known in the Bennett area as a superior and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when cleaning up leaks on your property. Bennett residents can rely on our professionals to remove water from your home in an hour or less.
If you discover water damage in any room in your house, follow these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a protected and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove damp books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in dormant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call an expert. Call Paul Davis of Bennett, CO today for an estimate.