The Best Water Damage Services in Agate, CO
Water is necessary, but it has the possibility to be hazardous in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, fast water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Agate area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like walls are often more smudged and drenched than they appear. Aged water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and increases mold proliferation in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these problems to make sure that your home returns to a habitable state rapidly.
Paul Davis Restoration is renowned in the Agate area as a top-notch and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when repairing leaks on your property. Agate residents can rely on our professionals to extract water from your home in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you notice water damage in a specific area of your home, adhere to these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a protected and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Never use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in still water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
If there is water damage in your home, don’t wait to take care of it. Call Paul Davis of Agate, CO today for a quote.